Monday, August 19, 2013

Sweet success

I've decided to expand my blog beyond food disasters. I'm doing this for a couple of reasons. 1. I like to write, and 2. because (and you're going to want to sit down for this) I've actually had some cooking successes. And let's be honest, cooking successes are not nearly as funny to read about. Oh look, I made this dish. It was delicious. Plus then what would I have for Facebook?

So without further ado, I bring you my Monday Motivational post. Monday meditation? It's still a work in progress.


I got home from work last night at 11:30 p.m., and thought, "What better time to make cupcakes?!" So I pulled out an old family recipe walked across the street to IGA and bought a box of red velvet deliciousness.
And I can tell you from personal experience that there are a lot of things you can feel when you finish baking at 1:30 a.m. - exhaustion, delirium, a little sick from all the frosting you ate - but you can definitely not feel sad.


Yummm! OK, so it's not the best frosting job. Don't judge.

1 comment:

  1. A super easy way to make your frosting look kinda fancy: put it in a ziplock bag and snip off one of the bottom corners. Squeeze the frosting out onto your cakes :) Way easy and no special tools required!

    ReplyDelete